1How to book Pooja / Offerings ?
Devotees can Direct book pooja / offerings available on temples offerings counter or Through Telephone, e-mail.
2Instructions to the devotees
- When conducting dharshan, Ensure mind and body clean.
- Inside the temple, take precaution to dont touch Balikallu, Sreekovil, Shanthi, etc.
- If bringing objects to the temple then, Prasasdam and theertham are only receive after The objects given to the temple.
- Prasadam and Chandanam are never fall or leave in the temple .
- At the time of Nivedyam, Dont conduct Darshanam.
- when Darshanam conducting, avoid unnecessary talks and only use nama japam.
- Switch off your moble phone inside temple.
- For all Offerings, Deveotees should take Recipt form the counter.
3How to make payments to the temple ?
Devotees can make donations and payments corresponding to pre-booked offerings through M.O or Check or Direct Money Transfer through Bank.
1 . Bank Checks
Bnak Checks should taken in the Account Name : " Sree Dhanwanthari Moorthi Seva Trust " .
2. Money Order
Money orders should address to
Sree Dhanwanthari Temple,
Pin - 683544 "
3. Bank Transfer
Bnak Account Details provided in the "Direct Bank Transfer " section on the "FAQs" Page.
4Payments Through Direct Bank Transfer.
Devotees can make NEFT through Following bank Accounts.
1. Union Bank Of India
Union bank of India, Koovappady Branch
A/c No: 338702010012472
IFSC : UBIN 0533874
2.Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank, Perumbavoor Branch
A/c No: 4339002100021739
IFSC : PUNB 0433900
- 05:00am - 10:30am05:30pm - 07:30pm
- 05:00am - 11:30am05:30pm - 07:30pm